Wagering requirements can be two dreaded words for casino players who have not prepared for them. Fortunately, there are various steps that you can take to ensure that you make the most out of your bonus funds.
No Requirements Casinos
The dream scenario is if you can find no wagering requirements casinos, as you will not have to clear any complex play-through obligations to claim your winnings. Here are three no wagering casinos where you can live the dream:
There is a £5 intro bonus with no deposit required at mFortune Casino, and you keep what you win. You can also have a 100% match bonus on your first deposit.
You can snag a free £5 bonus or potentially 80 free spins no wagering on the latest released slots. PocketWin can also hand out 10% payment bonuses.
Join Mr Spin Casino to receive 50 free spins along with the option to make a first deposit and unlock up to £100 in bonus credit.
Low Wagering Casino Bonuses
Comparatively, low wagering casino bonuses are much easier to come by. But this can also make it tricky to find the best offers, as there are so many out there to sift through. As a starting point, here are three of the best that we have found:
777 Casino will let you join for 77 free spins with no deposit required. These come with 30x wagering requirements, so you would need to wager £300 before withdrawing £10 worth of winnings. There is plenty more to come after this no deposit bonus with low wagering requirements.
You can also consider claiming a £1,500 welcome package over five deposits in your first week at this low wagering casino. All bonuses plus winnings will incur 30x wagering requirements. For example, £50 worth of credit would be required to clear £1,500 before withdrawal.
Spin Station is a casino where you can unlock an epic £3,000 welcome package that will also be accompanied by 100 free spins. For reference, all bonus funds and their associated winnings will remain separate from your cash balance until 35x requirements have been met. For example, £100 would require £3,500 worth of wagering.
Rizk Casino entices new players to join by offering them a sizeable 200% welcome bonus. This will be triggered on your first deposit and will let you unlock up to £100 in funds. Meanwhile, there will also be 50 free spins to take advantage of. As an example, you would have to clear £6,750 on £150 worth of bonus funds.
To round off this guide, we will now break down how you can go about checking wagering requirements before signing up for a casino site.
- Go to a prospective casino site where you are thinking about joining.
- Click on the dedicated page for the welcome offer that you are considering claiming.
- At this point, you need to read through all of the information presented. Quite often, you will see the wagering requirements presented as part of the offer.
- However, there are some casino sites where the wagering requirements are not directly referenced on the offer page. In this case, look for the external page for bonus terms or else the terms and conditions page.
- After reaching the page, use the CTRL + F function on your browser to search for “wagering requirements”.
- Sign up for the casino if you accept the requirements, but make sure to avoid it if you cannot find any details.
Wagering requirements can get in your way, but you can minimise their impact if you can work them. Remember to come back to this guide if you ever need help.