Baccarat was first historically recorded back in 15th century France, but the game was actually conceived in Italy. Several centuries later, technology has now given the world real money online baccarat. And with so many places to choose from, this guide is here to help you find the best baccarat online casino to play at.
Top Baccarat Casino Sites
Each casino has made this shortlist on the strength of its welcome offer and the quality of its baccarat casino table games:
Use the code “WELCOME777” on your first deposit to unlock a 100% match bonus and claim £200 in credit. 777 Casino has a real money baccarat app that runs instantly in web browsers for streamlined access.See website for full T&C
The Grand Ivy can welcome you with up to £1,500 in bonus funds and 100 free spins over your three initial deposits. You can then play baccarat for low stakes or high stakes at this casino.See website for full T&C
Deposit £50 and you can play with £150 on your first deposit. Rizk Casino’s baccarat games are exclusively available with live dealers.See website for full T&C
Unlock a 200% welcome bonus up to £2,000 on your first deposit. Spin Station will then give you mobile casino baccarat for your smartphone or tablet.See website for full T&C
Real Money Baccarat Games and Features
Before playing online baccarat, it helps to know what the different games and features are. For added guidance, the subsections below will also touch upon the pros and cons for each game.
Microgaming, Playtech, and NetEnt are just a handful of the casino software providers that develop standard baccarat games that can be played instantly. These games can also be found with varying stakes that range from low to high rollers.
The main benefit of the standard games is that you can play them whenever you want, but some software providers overlook the inclusion of varied stakes.
The leading software providers can be depended on for mobile baccarat games that are accessible on major smartphones or tablets, including Android, iPhone, and iPad.
Being able to take baccarat on the go is extremely appealing for fans of the game, but there is a slight drawback in that some software providers have not developed games that are fully compatible with mobile devices.
At some online baccarat casinos, it is possible to play free and with no deposit required. One example is 777 Casino, where bonus funds can be used to play baccarat, but the wagering contribution will be 10%.
Playing free is an obvious advantage, but no deposit baccarat is actually a rare treat. And this is due to the fact that some casinos do not classify baccarat games as being able to clear wagering requirements on bonus funds.
NetEnt, Playtech, and Microgaming can once again be cited as shining examples of software providers that develop live baccarat games. But it’s also worth highlighting the excellent live baccarat experiences that are offered by Evolution Gaming.
The obvious pro of the live games is that they offer greater immersion and sociability compared to the standard games. However, it can be tough to find an available seat at some of the busier baccarat casinos.
Online Baccarat Tips and Strategy
To close out this guide, we are going to share our top tips for improving the odds in your favour and maximising the return to player (RTP) percentage:
- This isn’t blackjack: Baccarat is familiar to blackjack, but is a more basic game. When adding up your cards, aces count as 1 point. Also remember that your score is the sole number on the right (for example, 17 is 7 points).
2. A natural winner: An 8 or 9 is known as a natural and these are the best hands in the game. Your only other chance to stand is when you have a 6 or 7.
3. Play the percentages: RTP is 98.94% for banker bet and 98.76% for player bet when playing heads up.
4. Consider alternative bets: Try to remember that tie bets will pay out 9 to 1, while a side bet on player and banker pair will be worth 12 to 1. Both of those side bets are more appealing than the perfect pair side bet in blackjack.
5. Manager your bankroll: The alternative bets can be rewarding, but try not to go overboard on these. You should also remember to set a budget and winning target and stick to these in every session you play.
Remember that you can always come back to this baccarat guide whenever you need to check out anything.