Unlock super bonuses: triple your 1st deposit!See website for full T&C
Captain Rizk gives you up to £150 extra on your 1st deposit, to spend on a massive selection of slots from 6 different software providers! There are also tonnes of special promos, so keep your eyes peeled...
Join & get up to £1500 + 100 free spins on your 1st 3 deposits!See website for full T&C
Enjoy grand gaming from 8 software providers with a massive welcome bonus and generous weekly offers!
Grab £10 on the house + up to £1000 extra on your 1st 2 deposits!See website for full T&C
This new mobile casino will never make you walk the plank. As soon as you join, you're awarded with £10, without even making a deposit. Then, your 1st 2 deposits can earn you up to £1000 Extra!
Join now, get a FREE fiver & keep what you win!See website for full T&C
mFortune is ideal for mobile casino fans: firstly, unlock a £5 bonus as soon as you join - no deposit necessary. Then, your 1st deposit is doubled. You can even pay by phone bill!
- Phone bill
- American Express
Honesty is a quality that the finest online casinos cannot do without. And the same can be said of casino portals that write insightful reviews and break the latest industry news. That is why NewCasinosOnline.org has been launched: to give you honest reviews of the best UK online casinos.
For too long, the UK was flooded with sub-par casino sites that did not have your best interests at heart. Thankfully, however, that all changed with the introduction of new UK online gambling legislation. Consequently, every online casino unwilling to obtain a UK Gambling Commission license was forced to leave. Now we are left with a leaner selection of superior prospects to choose from…
Selecting Your Ideal Online Casinos
Everybody has different interests and preferences, which is why your ideal casino might differ from that of your friends. Comparing all of the various aspects can be an exhausting drain on your time, so it is difficult to find the sites that are most suitable for you. Fortunately, though, NewCasinosOnline.org exists to make that information accessible and make it easier for you to find top new online casinos 2016.
Bonuses command the most attention among online casinos, so it makes sense to start here. From literally the first second you arrive at any casino, the current new player deal will be clearly displayed. Some sites offer a single deal, whereas others will combine multiple bonus types across more than one deposit. Below are the most common types:
- No deposit bonus – The general purpose of a no deposit casino bonus is to let you try a casino without spending your own money. No deposit funds carry some restrictions, but some sites let you keep the winnings.
- Welcome bonus – Claim a percentage boost on your first deposit up to a maximum value. For example: a 100% welcome bonus worth up to £200.
- Free spins – Funds are taken out of the equation for the relatively simplistic free spins. These are often assigned to specific games and can be packaged alongside welcome bonuses.
Some casinos can use wagering requirements to their advantage by setting extremely high wagering requirements of 50x or higher. In that instance, you would have to play through your bonus funds 50 times before your casino would permit a cash withdrawal.
Choosing Payment Methods
The next logical step is to touch upon payment methods. Choosing the right payment method is important, as casinos will differ in terms of what they accept. Ideally, you want a safe payment method that will be widely accepted for deposits and withdrawals. These are the most common types:
- Credit/debit cards – These iconic credit cards are now more secure following the introduction of Verified by VISA and MasterCard SecureCode. But there is the ever-present risk of submitting your payment information with every transaction.
- E-wallets – PayPal, Neteller, and Skrill are the most common forms of e-wallets. E-wallets will shield your transactions and add an extra level of protection.
- E-vouchers – Paysafecard is excellent for making deposits, but only a handful of casinos will pay winnings to e-vouchers.
- Phone bill payments – Mobile sites are using phone bill payments more and more. Deposits can be claimed now and then you will pay later on your monthly phone bill.
Software and Games
The on-going launch of new online casinos continues to push the fantastic trend of sites building their gaming libraries from multiple software developers. Nowadays, you can play NetEnt and Microgaming slots at many of the same casinos, with content also coming from other developers. Many new casino sites are also launching with live and mobile games from the beginning, rather than making you wait.
In addition to the games, it is worth considering the return to player (RTP), which is used to highlight the percentage. Basically, a higher RTP means a greater chance to win. For example, a 95% RTP would equate to £95 returned from £100 worth of wagers.
Mobile casino apps are now less prevalent. The leading UK casinos can afford to continuously update their various apps for Android and Apple iOS, but the smaller ones simply do not have the resources. But now the rise of HTML5 coding has provided a clear solution: develop a single mobile site to function in HTML5 browsers that work on Android, Apple iOS, Windows, and BlackBerry.
NewCasinosOnline.org is your best source of honest casino reviews.