Casino.com is a bright, vibrant and inviting site which is immediately attractive to the eye. The Home Page is well-laid out and navigation is easy with brightly-coloured tabs directing you to the action. They are a part of the Mansion Group who is one of the leading online gaming companies who have been operating for over ten years.
When first viewing a new site, it’s important to know as much as possible from other users which is why you’re here at the casino.com review!
One of the first things most users want to know is ‘what’s in it for me?’ and so here is an overview of some of their current promotions.
- A great 200% bonus on your 1st deposit, up to a maximum of £400
- Caribbean Cruisin’ – a chance to win a luxury 7 day cruise, for 2 people, complete with cordon bleu cuisine, wine tasting and much more
- ‘Red or Black’ gives you an opportunity every Wednesday to either double your deposit or halve your wagering. You just need to use the provided ‘red’ or ‘black’ code.
- ‘Make your Match’ means that every month they will match your first deposit.
- Cashback loyalty points – you get rewards in the form of loyalty points every time you play. You can use these points to buy cash bonuses and you have even higher rewards, when you spend them in higher quantities
What games can you play?
There’s a great choice of games available here including:
- Live roulette
- European roulette
- Blackjack, as well as Blackjack Live
- ‘Gladiator’ and ‘Hulk’ slots
- Queen of the Pyramids
There is also a huge array of arcade games and Online Craps has fabulous built-in software which helps you to understand both then game and your bets.
Many people are (quite rightly) wary these days for paying for something online and wonder whether their payment details will be held and whether the payment will be secure. You have no need to worry here as all payments are submitted via a secure connection and are encrypted, (using the latest 128-bit method,) to ensure that any loss of information is virtually impossible.
There are a range of payment options available, including:
- Bank transfer
- Credit and debit cards
- Instant banking, which operates in much the same way as a bank transfer. This service offers instant banking by ensuring a direct and securely-encrypted connection between Casino.com and your bank account.
- E-wallet – some of you may be unsure about this service. It’s basically designed so that you can remain anonymous while you deposit or withdraw funds. All you have to do is load your e-wallet with funds taken from either a debit or credit card and then use as you would any other method.
- Pre-paid cards are intended for those who don’t have access to other payment methods. These cards can be purchased at retail outlets for whatever amount of money the user wishes to spend, and can then take the place of a credit card or debit card for online purchases.
Can you view on different devices?
This site is available in multiple formats with the option to easily use on mobile devices and also has an interactive live casino function, whereby you can enjoy the action with a real croupier.
Even if you’re new to the world of online casinos, you will not be disappointed with the choices, assistance and high-tech goodies you will find here.